• ABOUT ME




    Hey people, Im NieZaM and despite what some people have asked me 'coolcrypto_romero' is not a part of my name! It isnt that hard to find out what the word means.I have others nick too that i often use 'coolmivec'. Anyway you can see what i look like by looking at the pics on this site, im 28 anyways and live in the sunny country of Malaysia in a town called Johor Bahru.

    For fun i kill time on the internet, meeting new people and talking to my friends. I play games on my laptop and N64 and am slowly building up a DVD collection, my favourite type of films are action, sci-fi and horror but im interested in seeing any type of film at least once!

    I also read a bit but dont have much time for it these days. Thanks to those friends who first got me into music and clubbing all that time ago, i couldnt live without those in my lifestlye! This next part has to get a very small mention, im studied about Networking, ICT and Business Studies.

    Now im hopefully going to further study more about computers and all IT related. Have a look at my site and if you want you can send me your mail at

    cmivec@gmail.com



    0 komen: